Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I-Team Investigation on Deal



Yet again, more news has come out regarding the ethics investigation of former Congressman Nathan Deal and whether he used government resources for his private business. This is a very informative video in which it appears that the FOX I-Team has uncovered a paper trail proving Nathan Deal's chief of staff used congressional resources to further his private business. The investigation claims these are similar to the issue that lead to an ethics investigation of Deal in Washington. Let me know what you think after you watch the investigation video.

1 comment:

  1. The thing I like about this clip is not only that it is further questioning the ethics of the candidate (which is an important for voters to know Before the upcoming elections), but I also like that the clip is extremely informative. Viewers will know the exact issue at hand, instead of being left in the dark when it is mentioned briefly in the future(which I'm sure it will by the Barnes campaign). Good job I-team, and good post!

    ReplyDelete